Right to Cancel
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You should send back the goods to us at this address, lingerie2tees, 3 Chiltern Court, Chiltern Avenue, Highwycombe Buckinghamshire, Hp12 3ua, United Kingdom between the hours of 9:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. (c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than – We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- When you order goods from Lingerietees, either on this website then you enter into a contract with Lingerietees in accordance with the Terms and Conditions . You have a right to cancel this contract in accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Right to Cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods (or the last goods if the order is sent in multiple parts).
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [Lingerie2tees, 3 Chiltern Court, Chiltern Avenue, High Wycombe, HP12 3UA, United Kingdom. Email js573393 ] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail).
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.